Faculty/Staff Portrait Sessions
Professional headshots taken every month
Join Brin for a portrait session on the last Friday of every month.
Location: Pennington Health Sciences (UNR-PHS) Foyer
Recommendations for your photo session
- Bring your white coat (medical students, residents and fellows, faculty physicians)
- Wear solid colored clothing. Avoid large, bold patterns such as plaids and stripes. Bright colors draw attention away from your face. Darker clothing slims. Choose shades of black, brown, blue, dark green and other jewel-toned colors. Light tones tend to emphasize body size.
- Scoops or v-necks flatter shorter necks and full faces. Turtlenecks or high-necked garments flatter longer necks and slender faces.
- Keep jewelry simple and minimalistic.
- Style your hair as you normally would.
Feel free to contact or register with Brin Reynolds prior to the shoot.